LOVING FROM THE INSIDE OUT™… (LFTIO)
"a life changing women's empowerment symposium"
When: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Where: Crowne Plaza Hotel and Suites,
Three Appletree Square, I-494 & 34th Avenue, Bloomington, MN 55425
For Immediate Release:
Grace Media Services
Emmett Till Legacy Foundation
888-509-9614 ext 82
[Minneapolis, August 22, 2011] Women from across the country are coming together to Engage, Heal, Grow and Find Love at "Loving From The Inside Out" on Oct 1, 2011. This one day, life changing women's empowerment symposium will take place from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at the Crowne Plaza Hotel and Suites, Three Appletree Square, I-494 & 34th ave, in Bloomington, MN. This event features a special keynote message from powerhouse.....
Terrie M. Williams, President of The Terrie Williams Agency and Founder of The Stay Strong Foundation. Terrie the author of "Black Pain" will also be honored as a Woman of Courage during awards luncheon on October 1, 2011. She is one of Ebony magazine’s “Power 150” for Activism and Woman’s Day magazine’s “50 Women On A Mission To Change The World,” and is an advocate for change and empowerment.
It's happening again! In its 4th Year, LOVING FROM THE INSIDE OUT™…(LFTIO) is a powerful and life changing women’s empowerment symposium for women of today. LFTIO is an awesome opportunity for women of color to come together to engage, heal, grow, and find love! The attendees will learn from leading experts and each other, address issues that concern them and gain some important steps to having the love, career and life that they want and deserve!
YES!....it's their turn and their time!!!
Hosted by Dawn Stevens of Fox 9 News.
The 2011 "Loving From The Inside Out" Full Day symposium experience, involves:
- A pre: symposium meet and greet (Sept 30th)
- A full day symposium filled with Dynamic speakers focused on "Inside your Mind, Body, and Spirit" and addressing some of the important challenges facing women today (Life, Love, Relationships, Career, Economic Stability, Health & Wellness, Safety/Security and Family). (Oct 1st)
- A Vibrant "Loving from the Inside Out" Mind, Body, and Spirit intimate Market place and Career fair;
- Fox 9 News; Dawn Stevens will serve as MC for the "Women of Courage" awards luncheon in honor of Mamie Till Mobley, (mother of Emmett Till and truly a woman of courage!)
- The 2011 Awardees are:
Tonya Puckett, philanthropist
Sheila Raye Charles, author, recording artist and daughter of the legendary Ray Charles
Sonja Griffin Evans, artist and art gallery owner and
Terrie Williams, founder of The Terrie Williams Agency, author of "Black Pain" and founder of the Stay Strong Foundation.(See photo above)
- Pamela Alexander, former judge and CEO of non profit.
- Elsa Batica, founder of FAWN
- Brenda Berkman, former NYC fire chief
- Mary Johnson, founder of Two Mothers
- An Emmett Till Legacy Foundation (ETLF) silent auction benefiting the ETLF scholarship fund. ( items from the Luther Vandross estate and more!)
- A Booksigning and Artist engagement featuring our special guests and honorees and more! (Including Terrie Williams, author of Black Pain
If using Credit card click here to pay via paypal:
For more information about the foundation and to provide in-kind services or sponsor LFTIO, or to Register or Exhibit at the event, please call 1 888 509 9614 x82 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Visit the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Emmett-Till-Legacy-Foundation/138927669624
"Loving From The Inside Out" Facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=226259587395870
Follow us on twitter:
Emmett Till Legacy Foundation is a 501c3 non profit organization